#conversationswithkylie - something's amiss

By Esther Rachel Lai. - 3/29/2016


Last night I came home after a rather shitty day. I didn't say a word about it and just went about saying hello to Kylie and Megan as usual and soaking in their smiles to make me feel better. Kylie was quietly doing some drawing on her own while I was happily playing with Megan when Kylie suddenly asked,

"Mommy, what's wrong?"

Me: *taken aback by her question* "What do you mean what's wrong?"

Kylie: "What's the matter? Tell me. Tell me if there's something wrong ok?"

Me: "Why do you say there's something wrong?"

Kylie: "You look...tired. If there's something wrong, tell me okay?"

I just smiled in reply & told her that yeah, I was tired but my mood was immediately uplifted after that. Her sensibilty really amazes me sometimes.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments